Plug-in to run batch file scripts within OMrun.
Based on a batch script (.bat) executed with parameters defined within OMrun.
There are two different batch plug-ins implemented in OMrun.
This plug-in does transfer every parameter (1-4) terminated by double quotes to the batch script.
- Batch Native
This plug-in does transfer the parameters exactly as they are listed (Native) to the batch script.
Input - execution parameters to invoke a conversion:
Field "Application" (Input directory and batch script name (.bat) as a hard coded value or as a variable from the local / global environment definition)
Description: Customized batch jobs able to work with input parameters from OMrun.
- Syntax: <*.bat>
- Example: C:/Temp/WaitBatch.bat
- Possible values:
- <variable name> (from environment)
- <hardcoded path / file name>
Field "@param1 - @param4" (parameters)
- Description: Any type of parameter depending on the expected input value for the batch script.
- Syntax: <param1>.<param2>,<param3>.<param4>
- Example Batch: "Path" "First Name" Second Name" "Adress" [4 parameters]
- Exampl Batch Native: Path First Name Second Name Adress [6 parameters]
Output - The output depends on the functionality of the batch job.